Terms and conditions
This service is delivered by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education (DfE).
The system enables training organisations to advertise and manage apprenticeship vacancies and traineeship opportunities on GOV.UK on behalf of employers.
By using this service you agree to these terms and conditions.
We do our best to make sure this service is constantly available, virus free and that the information we provide is accurate and complete.
However, the ESFA accepts no liability for:
- you being unable to access the service (for example owing to excessive demand or because we’ve taken the service down for maintenance)
- delay or failure in receiving data
- indirect damages arising from you using the service or relying on its content
- the content and availability of external websites that link to the service or which are linked from it
We will delete candidate applications where the candidate has not logged into their Find an Apprenticeship account for over 12 months.
As a provider/employer you must:
- access ‘the system’ only with a valid and authorised username and password, and solely for the purpose for which you have been provided access to the website
- keep your username and password confidential
- accept responsibility for all activities associated with your account. This includes ensuring that no inappropriate wording is used in any vacancies posted
- ensure that any personal data (as covered by data protection legislation) is protected, used only for the purposes for which it was obtained and disposed of appropriately
- agree not to use the service for any immoral or illegal purpose
- not upload any files that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan Horses and other such destruction features
By using this service you agree to your apprenticeship/traineeship adverts being publicly accessible, including the possibility of them being displayed on partner websites.